Searching for baby girl items on a budget? Then you’ve come to the right place! I’ve rounded up my favorite baby girl Fashion items, all under $20!
I’ve been getting a ton of questions about Violet’s outfits so I thought I’d make a post of my favorite Amazon baby fashion finds, all under $20! I did the hard work for you and searched high and low for boutique looking items on a budget, because let’s face it, that $50 dress isn’t going to fit your baby next month. All of these products are items that I’ve actually ordered and love. And the best part? Most are available through Amazon Prime so that means fast shipping and easy returns! Be aware that there are a few items that are shipped from overseas so be sure to size accordingly to allow for shipping time.
- Floral Romper Love this romper! I ordered the 0-6 month size for Violet and I’d say its probably more like a 3-6 month size. The material is a little thin and it has regular buttons instead of snaps so it’s a little tricky for diaper changes but perfect for photos!
- Turban Super cute little turban. The price can’t be beat. This didn’t fit Violet until she was 3 months old so just be aware that it probably wouldn’t fit a newborn. Also, allow time for shipping since this item is not eligible for Amazon Prime.
- Linen Lace Dress I ordered the size 3-9months in this one and it seems to run big. I’d say it fits more like a 6-9 months.
- Long Sleeve Linen Romper This romper is darling. I ordered the 3-6 months size and it does run a little big. This was the perfect Fall outfit for the pumpkin patch but my husband jokingly calls it her 1800’s era outfit.
- Knee High Socks Such a great value for the price. The quality is high and these are comparable to the same ones you’d buy at a boutique. I ordered size S (9-18 months) and they fit my six month old great with room to grow. I just roll them down a bit since they are a little long on her.
- Vintage Floral Romper Super cute for Fall! I ordered the 6-12 months size and it’s still a little big on Violet. I think this will fit great when she’s around 9 months. Quality is okay but it looks great for photos. Be aware that this one also has buttons instead of snaps.
- Lace Romper This is one of my favorite Amazon finds. Violet wore this for our family photos and it looked adorable. The quality is great and I’d say it’s true to size. I ordered the 3-6 months size.
- Nylon Headbands These are my favorite headbands and Violet wears them all the time. Violet wore these in her birth announcement photos and still wears them at six months. They are super stretchy and the colors are perfect for Fall.
- Purple Long Sleeve Romper This one is cute and great for pictures but the quality is just okay. There are some loose strands that need to be cut off. For the price, it’s a steal. I ordered the 6-12 months size and I think it fits more like a 9-12 months. Be aware of shipping time since this color is not eligible for Amazon Prime.
- Pom Pom Sweater Love love love this sweater. The pom pom details are super cute and it’s perfect for Fall/Winter. I ordered 6-12 months and it fits more like 9-12 months. Be aware of shipping time since this item is not eligible for Amazon Prime.
- Lace Up Sneakers These shoes are darling and super cute. I ordered the 0-6 months size for Violet. She has tiny feet so I’m just using them as decoration on a shelf in her room until she grows into them. Be aware of shipping time since this item is not eligible for Amazon Prime.
- Headbands Super sweet headbands. I love the different sizes of the bows and the nylon headbands are super comfy and don’t leave a crease.
- Tights Such a great value for the price. These are such high quality and comparable to boutique style tights. I ordered a size 6-12 months and they are way too long for Violet. If your baby is on the smaller side, I’d probably size down.
Click through to shop!
This post contains Amazon affiliate links, meaning that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. Thank you so much for clicking through and helping to support my blog.