Searching for baby boy items on a budget? Then you’ve come to the right place! I’ve rounded up my favorite baby boy fashion items, all under $20!
I recently did a blog post covering my fave baby girl items from Amazon (read here). I didn’t want to leave my boy mamas out so I’ve rounded up my favorite fashionable baby boy items. While I don’t have first-hand feedback for these items, I did make sure to read reviews and pick only the best budget-friendly items that look like they’d belong to a boutique. And the best part? Most are available through Amazon Prime so that means fast shipping and easy returns! Be aware that there are a few items that are shipped from overseas so be sure to size accordingly to allow for shipping time.
- Grey Long Sleeve Jumpsuit This is a super cute romper for everyday wear. It has great reviews and it’s qualified for Amazon Prime so if it doesn’t work out, you can always send it back!
- Striped Overalls Great value for the price! This would be super cute for photos. This isn’t available for Amazon Prime so be cautious of shipping time!
- Black Henley Onesie This would look so good layered under overalls or with some jeans for Fall.
- Rust 2-Piece Outfit This 2-piece set would look adorable with a beanie and sneakers. The reviewers said that it’s super comfy and runs true to size.
- 3-Pack Beanies This is such a great value for 3 beanies and the colors are the perfect neutrals. These seem to be aimed more towards toddlers so be aware that they probably won’t fit a newborn!
- Burt’s Bees Jumpsuit Love this jumpsuit and it’s perfect for newborn or toddler. It is 100% organic cotton and the elbow pads are to die for!
- Cream Henley Jumpsuit This jumpsuit has AWESOME reviews and everyone raves about how stretchy and comfy the material is.
- Knit Overalls These overalls are adorable for Fall and would look amazing for family photos. It looks high quality. Reviewers say that it runs true to size. WIN!
- Knit Beanie Love this beanie and it is sure to be a wardrobe staple for Fall and Winter. The color choices are awesome and the 1,200 reviewers gave it FIVE stars!
- Sneakers These shoes are adorable for Fall! Reviewers state that they run pretty true to size. They’d also be super cute as nursery decoration on a shelf until your baby grows into them!
- 2-Pack Joggers Super soft organic cotton pants. Reviewers say that they run a bit long but you can always roll them up!
- Button Down Romper This romper runs a bit small so I’d recommend to size up. Some reviewers noted that diaper changes were a bit tricky since there are no snaps.
- Knit Cardigan This cardigan looks so high quality for the price! Plus, it’s perfect for layering. Runs big so you may want to size down! Or buy it in your baby’s normal size so they have room to grow!
- Lightweight Striped Romper Perfect lightweight romper for Spring and Summer. This would look super cute for family photos.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links, meaning that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. Thank you so much for clicking through and helping to support my blog.