Do you have a special friend or family member to spoil for the holidays but you’re not sure what to buy her? Then this guide is for you! Shop my top 15 gift ideas for her, all from Amazon!
- iRobot Roomba I’m obsessed with our Roomba! I use it every day and it’s perfect for cleaning up little things that I might miss so that Violet’s little fingers don’t get a hold of something they’re not supposed to. It’s also perfect for cleaning up annoying pet hair. Shop Roomba here.
- Tortoise Statement Earrings Obsessed with these earrings! They are such a good price and they come in other colors. Shop earrings here.
- Pom Pom Beanie Everyone needs a good beanie for Winter! This one is super neutral and will be perfect for matching with any outfit. It is also available in a ton of colors. Shop beanie here.
- Instant Pot Love my Instant Pot! It makes meal prep a breeze. I also love that I can throw frozen meat in it with no need to thaw. Seriously, such a breeze! Shop Instant Pot here.
- Sherpa Pullover This is the perfect gift for any lady in your life! Who doesn’t love a cozy pullover? Shop pullover here.
- Kendra Scott Hoop Earrings My favorite hoops, ever! Seriously, so good. These dress up any outfit and are the perfect gift for the hoop lover in your life. Shop hoops here.
- Mama Bear Hat Such a fun hat for the mama in your life. Shop hat here.
- Rose Gold Carry-On Luggage Have someone who loves to travel? Give her the gift of pretty but durable luggage! The reviews for this bag are awesome and it’s easy to find if you check it. Plus, it’s perfect for capturing an insta-worthy selfie at the airport! Shop Luggage here.
- Adidas Sneakers Such pretty sneakers for everyday wear. Adidas are known to run a little big so I suggest ordering 1/2 a size down. Shop sneakers here.
- Apple Watch This is an item on my wishlist this year! The color is to die for and the capabilities can’t be beaten. This is an item that ANYONE will love. Shop Apple Watch here.
- Leopard Print Scarf This pattern is so IN this season. Pair this with your neutrals. It’s also oversized and perfect for layering. Shop scarf here.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera James got me this last year for Christmas and I love it. It’s so fun to bring on trips for instant satisfaction and perfect for baby books or scrapbooks. I’d recommend ordering a bundle that comes with film so she can start taking photos right away. Shop camera here.
- Hydro Flask Another item on my wishlist this year! It keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot up to 12 hours! It also has a straw cap to help prevent spills, which is something that I’m notorious for. Shop Hydro Flask here.
- Motivational Doormat Everyone needs a little motivation in their life. Give her a compliment that she will see every time she leaves the house. Plus, give that delivery person a little pep in their step! Shop doormat here.
- Letterboard I seriously have these all over my house. They are so fun to change out and are great for photos or parties. Shop letterboard here.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links, meaning that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. Thank you so much for clicking through and helping to support my blog.