I don’t know about you but my Amazon cart is FULL of items that I plan to buy “someday”. In my case, that means it’s full of items that I plan to buy for Violet. With her first birthday coming up in less than THREE months (WHAT?), my cart is chock-full of fun things that I plan to get for her special day. I have also been saving a tonnnn of cute outfits that I want her to have for when it warms up outside. Needless to say, I really need to start saving up so I can get it all. But for now, I’m sharing what’s in my cart BEFORE I even get the items. Lucky y’all, right?!
- Tie-Dye Pajamas I’m obsessed with tight-fit pajamas right now and these are the CUTEST I’ve seen.
- I Can Dance Board Book Love the little finger holes that this book has that become the legs of the different ballerinas.
- Tutu Dress I won’t be buying this one for a while but I am so excited for Violet to take dance classes and this color is so perfect.
- Interactive Wooden Camera Love that this camera clicks and flashes!
- Summer 3Dlite Convenience Stroller We JUST ordered this stroller for our upcoming trip. Pro Tip: Check the open box listings on Amazon for extra extra savings.
- ABC What Can She Be? Board Book Love that this book encourages her that she can be anything.
- Swan Rocker I can’t wait to add this to her nursery!
- Leopard Print Outfit Set This will be such a fun set for the Summer.
- Denim Embroidered Romper Love the detail on these sleeves.
- Striped Romper Simple and lightweight for the Summer.
- Big Joe Mid Mod Chair Violet loves books so this will be so nice for her little reading nook. I love the neutral color of this that won’t be an eyesore for the living room.
- Rainbow Onesie Simple and cute lightweight onesie for Summer.
- Funny Ears In The Wild Board Book Fun little touch and feel book that also teaches animals.
- Floral Romper Another cute romper for Summer that also includes a matching bow!
- 2-Piece Pajama Set Give me ALL of the cozy pajama sets. Love this color!
This post contains Amazon affiliate links, meaning that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. Thank you so much for clicking through and helping to support my blog.