Can you believe it’s already March?! This post is long overdue for all of you boy mamas out there but I couldn’t leave y’all hanging after I shared Violet’s Spring + Summer Amazon Wardrobe. I know that it can be harder to find cute baby boy items, especially at this time of the year, so I love to share what I find while browsing Amazon. Since warmer weather is quickly approaching, it’s nice to be ahead of the game since they grow SO quickly. These picks will have your baby boy looking stylish and adorable all Spring and Summer long. I even threw in a couple of swimsuits for your little guy because I just couldn’t help myself. Enjoy!
- Two-Piece Outfit Set Such a nice basic set for spring and summer!
- Brown Drawstring Romper This color is so in right now. Love the drawstring, too!
- Two-Piece Ribbed Colorblock Outfit Set Such a sweet set and I love the ribbed material.
- Ribbed Sleeveless Onesie Another ribbed favorite! Perfect for spring and summer.
- Striped Jumpsuit Love this striped jumpsuit for summer.
- Striped Summer Bucket Hat The perfect hat for your little guy to keep the sun out of his face this summer!
- Star Overalls These also come in navy and are perfect for the Fourth of July!
- Organic Two-Pack Shorts Love the print on the green pair!
- Two-Piece Tank and Shorts Set Another cute set for spring and summer!
- Olive Pocket Jumpsuit Super cool jumpsuit for your little guy. Love the pocket details!
- Striped Swim Trunks A basic essential for summertime!
- Ribbed Henley Jumpsuit This one is available in several colors! It also has snaps at the bottom to make diaper changes easier!
- Gingham Print Swim Trunks Another essential pair of swim trunks for summer!
- Sleeveless Linen Jumpsuit Love the lightweight material. Perfect for a hot summer day, especially here in Texas!
- Striped Henley Romper Another great basic!
This post contains Amazon affiliate links, meaning that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. Thank you so much for clicking through and helping to support my blog.
Leave a Reply