Easter is less than a month away and there’s no better time than now to start planning your child’s Easter basket. Since we should all pretty much be social distancing right now, I thought I’d share some unique basket ideas to fill full of goodies (Easter basket filler ideas found on this post) that can all be ordered through Amazon Prime. The best part about these items is that they serve more than one purpose, unlike your standard Easter basket that might just end up in the trash. These items also encourage outside play while we are all cooped up at home. Enjoy! 🙂
- Little Tikes Swing Fill this swing full of goodies for a super fun Easter basket for your little one that they can enjoy from the comfort of your home without having to go to the park.
- Bubble Umbrella Flip the umbrella over and fill it to the rim with fun rainy day activity items.
- Rocket Ship Rain Boots For the little astronaut in your life. Fill each boot with your child’s favorites and then save the boots for jumping in puddles on a rainy day.
- Duckling Splash Pool This little pool is perfect for your baby’s first Easter and will be so much fun for summertime. Fill it full of items like a swimsuit, sun hat or sand toys.
- Little Tikes Lil’ Wagon I love the idea of using a wagon in place of a standard Easter basket. Your little one will have a blast riding around for endless fun.
- Glitter Mini Pool Another fun idea to replace an Easter basket. Once the weather warms up, this will be perfect for summer. Plus, it can double as a ball pit!
- Flamingo Pool Float Love this Flamingo Pool Float for a baby’s first Easter. Fill it full of little goodies for the pool like a swimsuit or sun hat.
- Rainbow Rain Boots Another pair of rain boots to add a little sunshine to a rainy day. Fill each boot with magical goodies for your child to enjoy.
- Wooden Push Walker Love this neutral wooden walker that can grow with your baby or toddler. Plus, how cute would this look filled with books all year long?
- Dump Truck Love the idea of using the back of this little dump trunk in place of an Easter basket.
I hope that you can find some inspiration from this post to think outside of the box (aka basket) this Easter. Let me know in the comments if you’ve ever done/or plan to do any of these ideas and how they turn out! Happy Easter! He is Risen!
This post contains Amazon affiliate links, meaning that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. Thank you so much for clicking through and helping to support my blog.