Dear Baby Girl,
The world is hurting right now. As your mother, it’s my responsibility to teach you right from wrong, to be a role model, and to shape you to be a compassionate human being. In a world of the unknown and unjust, I have a duty to mold your heart for good. These are my prayers for you:
- I pray that you are always empathetic and kind.
- I pray that you are always respectful and accepting.
- I pray that you always show compassion.
- I pray that you never lose your curiosity.
- I pray that you always love your neighbors, no matter their religion or the color of their skin.
- I pray that you will do the right thing, even when it’s hard.
- I pray that you always listen.
- I pray that you always speak up for the unjust.
- I pray that you always know how loved you are.
- I pray that you and your generation change the world.
I will close with this verse:
Love one another as I have loved you.
Leave a Reply