Self-care is any activity that we do deliberately in order to take care of our mental, emotional, and physical health. As a mama, it can be hard to find time for yourself amongst the chaos of motherhood. For me, self-care is especially important so that I can feel more myself and in turn, be a better mother. With the ease of Amazon, I’ve found some fun self-care items that help me feel a little more “me” again.
- Dr Teal’s Foaming Bubble Bath
- Collagen Under Eye Gel Masks
- Makeup Headband
- Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Tinted Lip Balm
- Da Bomb”F” Bath Bomb
- Tweezer Guru Professional Stainless Steel Slant Tip Tweezer
- Bioré Nose+Face, Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
- Schick Silk Touch-Up Eyebrow and Facial Razor
- Face Mask Multi-Pack
- Reusable Magnetic Eyelashes
This post contains Amazon affiliate links, meaning that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. Thank you so much for clicking through and helping to support my blog.