It’s officially September, which means we are THAT much closer to Halloween AKA one of my favorite holidays after Christmas! Today, I’m sharing this easy recipe for PINK Cauldron Corn, because let’s face it…everything tastes so much better pink.
- White Popcorn Kernels
- Candy Melts
- Food Coloring (if dying to desired color)
- Parchment Paper
- Pop your popcorn.
- Once popped, spread it out evenly onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Then, microwave your candy melts in 10-second increments until they melt to a smooth consistency.
- Drizzle the candy melts over your popcorn and then toss until well coated.
- Top off your popcorn with some spooky sprinkles.
- Once hardened, add to your cauldron and enjoy!
There are so many fun ways to customize this treat for your littles or for a Halloween Party! Just be warned, it’s SUPER sweet! Be sure to tag me in your creations on Instagram so I can see and share it on my page.